4" RECTANGULAR BELL DUST PORT By Peachtree Woodworking - PW390

4" RECTANGULAR BELL DUST PORT By Peachtree Woodworking - PW390 Reviews



More Picture


I used this to adapt to a collection shroud that I built for a slide compound mitre saw. I also used it to adapt to a collection shroud for my table saw. After reading reviews of the products that were available for both, with thier shortcomings, I decided to build my own. This adapted well and attached good to my 4" hose.

4" RECTANGULAR BELL DUST PORT By Peachtree Woodworking - PW390 Feature

  • 4" Rectangular Bell Dust port sets up similar to a flange.
  • Generally used on larger machines such as the table saw or joiner.
  • The long neck allows for a 4" hose to be secured in place
  • A hose clamp is required for proper connection. (HOSE CLAMPS SOLD SEPARATELY)
  • Measures 9-1/2" long by 4-1/2" wide.
Just the right connection for larger machines such as a table saw or joiner. The long neck easily allows for a 4" hose to be secured in place with a hose clamp (CLAMP SOLD SEPARATELY).


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




Nov 07, 2010 07:22:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment